|Siargao Island's Cloud 9 surf break ranks top 8 |
in CNNGo's World's 50 Best Surf Spots.
(Photo by: Aye Navarro)
CNNGo, an ultimate travel website of CNN International (www.cnngo.com), recently featured Siargao Island’s Cloud 9 as top eight (8) of the world’s 50 best surf spots. As a Southeast Asian country, Philippines or Siargao Island in particular, ranked second to Indonesia’s Uluwatu and Kuta surf breaks as it shared top 3 spot.
- Pipeline, Oahu, Hawaii, United States (The daddy of all waves)
- Supertubes, Jeffrey’s Bay, South Africa
- Uluwatu and Kuta, Bali, Indonesia
- Superbanks, Gold Coast, Australia
- Mavericks, California, United States
- Lima, Peru
- Hossegor, France
- Cloud Nine, Siargao Island, Philippines
- Sultans, North Male, Maldives
- Honolua Bay, Hawaii, United States
Anyone interested to surf at Cloud 9 or spend your holiday in the Island, just send an email to Philippine Surfing Federation, email@example.com (e-mail) or call us at +63 9296721508 (mobile).